Those good religious people...

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Does she own any shoes or do you keep her barefoot.......do you tell her how to mark her ballot?
JB, They could be Baptist. In 1998 the Southern Baptist enacted this decree for wives of Baptist men.

"A wife is to submit herself graciously to the servant leadership of her husband even as the church willingly submits to the headship of Christ," the statement continues."

Joe Schmo

Regular
JB, They could be Baptist. In 1998 the Southern Baptist enacted this decree for wives of Baptist men.

"A wife is to submit herself graciously to the servant leadership of her husband even as the church willingly submits to the headship of Christ," the statement continues."

Yeah... I'm going to print that out for my wife... right after I change the combination to the gun safe...

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery

Women need to understand their subservient role......they are to worship men.....praise the pecker!

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month

Gator6x4

TNTeenager

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
That's how to show him he screwed up! Send him on vacation! :rolleyes:

The really good news here.....once he confesses his sins....all is forgotten and god will openly welcome this perverted SOB into heaven.....I think he even gets to drink wine on the way.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery