Thoughts and Prayers and All That Other Crap We Always Say!

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
You would think some GOPQers would want to try to do something now about gun violence....I mean....afterall.....the victims in Boulder were all white......last week in Atlanta.....it was Asians and no action was required...but...now....we're talkin white folks......time to do something.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Has the NRA come out with a statement yet about Bolder? I mean....they should be sayin something like...."In America...people should be allowed to take a loaded firearm into any super market......that's what the 2nd Amendment was put in there for!"

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Had the shooter in Boulder shot up some Dr. Seuss books or a Mr. Potato Head.....I bet the GOPQers would take some action and be really pissed off.

Last edited:

notatrumpfan

Until a mass shooter goes into a Republican only gathering and starts mowing them down will they ever take this thing serious. I'm certainly not advocating that but that's the only thing that would get their attention.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Until a mass shooter goes into a Republican only gathering and starts mowing them down will they ever take this thing serious. I'm certainly not advocating that but that's the only thing that would get their attention.
I hear ya but...even that would not help.....the GOPQers are so stupid......some believe there was no insurrection at the capitol and that Trump won the election......even Pence doesn;t seem to mind that Trump tried to have him killed.

notatrumpfan

You're probably right. The Republicans are about the biggest bunch of dumbasses I've seen in my lifetime. Alabama Congressman (soon to run for Senate) said that rising oceans are the result of rocks falling in the water. Doesn't explain how he got the rocks in his head.

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month
You're probably right. The Republicans are about the biggest bunch of dumbasses I've seen in my lifetime. Alabama Congressman (soon to run for Senate) said that rising oceans are the result of rocks falling in the water. Doesn't explain how he got the rocks in his head.

He's about as sharp as Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) who said back in 2010 "My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize,"

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
All dead....tragic......so many people affected......and the NRA celebrated!

Boulder Police Chief Maris Herold identified the victims as: Denny Stong, 20; Neven Stanisic, 23; Rikki Olds, 25; Tralona Bartkowiak, 49; Suzanne Fountain, 59; Teri Leiker, 51; police officer Eric Talley, 51; Kevin Mahoney, 61; Lynn Murray, 62; and Jody Waters, 65.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Typical, Yes another right wing white guy randomly mows down innocent people.

Wait, he's not white, not a right winger Trump lover? Damn, disregard and just go after the inanimate weapon.
Nothing to see here folks, move along!

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Typical, Yes another right wing white guy randomly mows down innocent people.

Wait, he's not white, not a right winger Trump lover? Damn, disregard and just go after the inanimate weapon.
Nothing to see here folks, move along!
Spoken like the racist conservative you are Schitts.....put a beet up you muzzle and enjoy you evening.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Spoken like the racist conservative you are Schitts.....put a beet up you muzzle and enjoy you evening.
Lies. That's all you got? Wow, you've really lost your mojo since Steppy left. Weak and impotent is what you are.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Lies. That's all you got? Wow, you've really lost your mojo since Steppy left. Weak and impotent is what you are.
It's fun to watch you run away.....like you have mojo....you're a joke.....have some more beets......Schitts......maybe load up your beet rifle.

PRNDL

Social Butterfly
It's fun to watch you run away.....like you have mojo....you're a joke.....have some more beets......Schitts......maybe load up your beet rifle.
Hey, what's up Bubbles ?