Thoughts and Prayers and All That Other Crap We Always Say!

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Oh look, Gator! Beet for brain wants to gift you with his favourite beet chute brush! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
My mistake. I thought he was trying to give me his toothbrush. :D:cool:

Have you noticed how he just fell in love with those real Thomas Jefferson quotes? He also continues to lovingly embrace the false Thomas Jefferson quote he made up.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
My mistake. I thought he was trying to give me his toothbrush. :D:cool:

Have you noticed how he just fell in love with those real Thomas Jefferson quotes? He also continues to lovingly embrace the false Thomas Jefferson quote he made up.
I did not make it up so stop your lying. If you were an honorable man I would take them all down to show you some class but honor is not in your resume.

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
I did not make it up so stop your lying. If you were an honorable man I would take them all down to show you some class but honor is not in your resume.
Oh..Really.

Here are more quotes for you.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
C'mon guys, you can at least come up with your own material..... or not. :LOL:

gator you can now become a new member notatoiletcleaner

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
C'mon guys, you can at least come up with your own material..... or not. :LOL:

gator you can now become a new member notatoiletcleaner
Really all that coming from someone who is posting under the fictional name of Dwight Schrute.

Question are you enjoying the Dwight Schrute quotes I posted for you?

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Really all that coming from someone who is posting under the fictional name of Dwight Schrute.

Question are you enjoying the Dwight Schrute quotes I posted for you?
you really have no life huh? This is fun...... Keep up toilet boy, it's schrute farm not dwight schrute. If you knew anything you'd know that schrute farm is bigger than just one man. Id ask you to prove you have a Gator 4x4 but you've already wasted more of my time than little you deserves.

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
you really have no life huh? This is fun...... Keep up toilet boy, it's schrute farm not dwight schrute. If you knew anything you'd know that schrute farm is bigger than just one man. Id ask you to prove you have a Gator 4x4 but you've already wasted more of my time than little you deserves.
More of your lies. I will even wager you are one of the people that gave Schrute Farm a high review rating on TripAdvisor.

And yes I do own a Gator6X4 used it today while I was over seeding an area in the yard to haul me, tools and equipment.

Last edited:

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Well...well...well...what do we have here....another school shooting....in Texas this time.....I bet we will send some thoughts...some prayers and do nothing once again......I bet we will look the other way.....maybe even offer up some 2nd amendment crap....you know.....they can never take my guns away......I are a US citizen and believe in law and order......hope the kids don't die but even if they do.....we won't do a friggin thing about it.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Laws against disregarding stop signs also but people do it everyday. Laws against murder also but people use guns in a school and other places to kill people with.

And yes people like you give them a smile and a wink after each death.
Theres plenty of laws and people use lots of things to kill folks. Thanks for making my point.

I wink and smile? I believe in capital punishment. How about you toilet boy?

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Theres plenty of laws and people use lots of things to kill folks. Thanks for making my point.

I wink and smile? I believe in capital punishment. How about you toilet boy?
The old jealousy still shining bright strong resulting in name calling I see over my having a life and career and the only life you have ever had is the free handouts from mom and dad.

As for capital punishment, I just don’t think you have the stomach for it. And yes you dId post a smiley wink and smile after your statement on laws keeping guns out of schools in post #874.

Last edited:

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
The old jealousy still shining bright strong resulting in name calling I see over my having a life and career and the only life you have ever had is the free handouts from mom and dad.
Whaaaaaat? Lying again. No surprise.
my parents didn't even pay for my college education.

btw, I only insult in reply to others like you. Think twice before you post

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
So what's your stance on capital punishment? I know you have no problem about killing the innocent, how about the guilty?

Hanging like mine?