Thoughts and Prayers and All That Other Crap We Always Say!

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month
Theres plenty of laws and people use lots of things to kill folks. Thanks for making my point.

I wink and smile? I believe in capital punishment. How about you toilet boy?
So what's your stance on capital punishment? I know you have no problem about killing the innocent, how about the guilty?

Hanging like mine?
Since you believe in capitol punishment, you have no problem with killing the innocent.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
So what's your stance on capital punishment? I know you have no problem about killing the innocent, how about the guilty?

Hanging like mine?
So gator, you're usual ignore the question when you aren't man enough to answer?

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month
So gator, you're usual ignore the question when you aren't man enough to answer?
Remember way back before you changed your signature line a couple of time how it said something about taking away the illegal guns from people and I asked you how you would propose they do that legally without trampling all over people's constitutional rights?

You never did answer that question... :rolleyes:

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Nothing to see here, move along folks. AKA, We keep ignoring the gun issue in the cities.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Nothing to see here, move along folks. AKA, We keep ignoring the gun issue in the cities.
I agree...we do ignore the gun issue in the cities....we ignore the gun issue across the country.....guns are a problem.....the number of guns is a problem.....access to guns is a problem.....lack of enforcing current gun laws is a problem.....lack of effective gun laws is a problem......people dying from gun violence is a problem....yet....we do nothing except say thoughts and prayers. I guess we should just accept it...heck.....we don't even do anything when Trumpers try to overthrow the governemnt....we're good at pretending problems don't exist.