• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Thoughts and Prayers and All That Other Crap We Always Say!

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
‘Nope… I just post the facts and truth. Reading the facts and truth make‘s you then go ballistic.
You post lies .. you post leftard links full of lies .. you post lies about other members you don't agree with. You're just a very sad, pathetic, old .. small person .. with a low IQ. You try to sound intellectual .. by plagiarizing the words of others. When you actually try to write your own posts .. you sound like Tubby and Stephanie (Dumber & Dumbest)

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
You post lies .. you post leftard links full of lies .. you post lies about other members you don't agree with. You're just a very sad, pathetic, old .. small person .. with a low IQ. You try to sound intellectual .. by plagiarizing the words of others. When you actually try to write your own posts .. you sound like Tubby and Stephanie (Dumber & Dumbest)
Thanks for another of your ad hominem‘s.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
You make sounding like a pathetic, narcissistic, LOON .. look easy .. Dumbass. So .. does GAYtor.
‘Glad to see that mace and myself are making the task of, “ sounding like a pathetic, narcissistic, LOON .. look easy” for you. Speaking for myself only when I say something you have never needed any help or assistance with.