Treasonous Sedition and an Act of War against the United States of America

California

TNTeenager

Snooki's Cookie

TNTeenager
And an article saying the same thing, adding news about him from his home town.

Sounds like the real epitome of MAGA Manliness and Heroism:

1. Gonna murder a (likely unarmed) 70 some year-old grandmother, and

2. Is on testosterone supplements, and

3. High probability of incel-hood ...

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
I can guarantee you none of the seditionists saw this coming...

Bob....did you try to overthrow the US Government last Wednesday and try to kill the VP and the Speaker of the House?

Yes

Well Bob.....that is covered on page sixteen in our employee handbook so...unfortunately....we are going to have to let you go.

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
A book will be published shortly titled, “In Hitler‘s Munich: Jews, Antisemites, and the Rise of ****sm.” that all should read.

‘The Author:

“Michael Brenner is professor of History at American University in Washington, DC, and at Ludwig Maximilian University in Munich, Germany. His forthcoming book, "In Hitler’s Munich: Jews, Antisemites, and the Rise of ****sm" will be published by Princeton University Press.”

Summary of book contents:

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
So, tell me ^^^^^^^ Gator.
Tell you what? That the sun is shining and the sky is blue where I am sitting and writing this. Or that Republicans had better wake up and take the Republican Party back from Trump and the Thumpers that seized control.

History is repeating itself before your very eyes and you come with, “So tell me Gator”. Hitler seized control of the German Workers Party and converted it to the **** Party. Trump seized control of the Republican Party and converted it to the Trumper Party.

Last edited:

Snooki's Cookie

TNTeenager
Deliberate sabotage of our nation's defenses ... an act which gave aid and comfort to our nation's enemies (whether they be foreign or domestic)

Seems to me that fits the technical definition of Treason.