Trump.....America's Slum Lord

I am Steppenwolfe

TNTeenager
Dude... Do you have any E.D. tablets??? Our dear friend, gussy has a "small" problem we are trying to help him out with. Thanks !!!

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month
Yes and if he drops it may also lose some weight and save his eyesight so he can stop spamming
It's funny...I recently received four alerts that posts of mine had been removed and the reason for the removal was... "Post deleted because it contained the word p e n i s which gets us flagged for adult content." but SPAM like that is allowed to remain up.

It's funny in another sense also...I thought the premise behind this site was presentation and discussion of "adult content" news which was directed at adults versus those who are not adults yet.

I am Steppenwolfe

TNTeenager
It's funny...I recently received four alerts that posts of mine had been removed and the reason for the removal was... "Post deleted because it contained the word p e n i s which gets us flagged for adult content." but SPAM like that is allowed to remain up.

It's funny in another sense also...I thought the premise behind this site was presentation and discussion of "adult content" news which was directed at adults versus those who are not adults yet.
Henceforth use the word W I L L Y to describe the male parts... ;)

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery

So....we can't say p enis but we can show pics from our garden? This makes no sense.

meme b80.jpg