Trump's America

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month
What's your point? This happened .. in 1983? Bob Graham (D) was Governor.

Or .. Are you congratulating the current Florida Administration (R) .. for righting .. a wrong?

.... That should shut your d u m b a s s .
If you can't understand why I hope he wins big, no amount of explanation is going to make a difference.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
If you can't understand why I hope he wins big, no amount of explanation is going to make a difference.
I asked you a question that you obviously can't answer. You're a tiresome PIA .. who cannot debate anything.

You obviously thought you could somehow blame the current Florida Conservatives .. for what was done in 1983 by liberals.

It seems that the present conservative administration is trying to "right a wrong" done by the previous liberal administration. And for that .. you believe what should happen?

Sorry that blew up in your face .. Dumb a s s .

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month
I asked you a question that you obviously can't answer. You're a tiresome PIA .. who cannot debate anything.

You obviously thought you could somehow blame the current Florida Conservatives .. for what was done in 1983 by liberals.

It seems that the present conservative administration is trying to "right a wrong" done by the previous liberal administration. And for that .. you believe what should happen?

Sorry that blew up in your face .. Dumb a s s .
Nice try, troll...

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
CNN?

IMG_1623.GIF

quark

Gotta capture the deniers. All about vote counts.

Problem is, Republicans are slowly losing support from Corporate America and the Global Economy in the process.

Last edited:

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Funny how Twig sees this a dem thing and doesn't grasp the concept that this man was imprisoned for an act he did not do......Twig probably thinks this guy was black so it didn't matter.
Imprisoned for 37 years for a crime he did not do. When you are wearing your jack boots and in lock step with the Great Messiah everything becomes a partisan political issue.

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month
Remember how Cheeto would brag about hiring "the very best people"? Here's quite the telling article about one of his "very best people"...

A little more concerning Lewandowski...