Twenty Years Of American Blood, Lives, Sweat, Money Down The Drain In Less Than Sixty Days

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
Yes, really. There's a difference between a decision made by a field commander and a decision made by Biden's administration. See if you can figure out why... :rolleyes:
That comment stoopid .. even for you. WHO is the Commander-In-Chief of the US Military??qq

Biden pressed for a rushed strike .. for political benefit .. to cover for his totally botched Afghanistan exit, including getting 13 members of the Military killed. Biden's experts likely got their "intelligence" from their professional, businesslike allies .. the Taliban.

So .. Biden covered .. for getting 13 Military murdered .. by murdering 10 civilians ..including 7 children who were mostly incinerated.

It was a win for the Taliban .. since they helped the Biden administration to murder their enemy .. a guy who had worked with the US.

Ever notice .. every time Biden f..ks something up .. he does something equally stoopid to cover his tracks??

He's abandoned hundreds of Americans behind enemy lines .. but still took a long weekend off .. in Delaware?

Biden vacations at Delaware beach house after week of heavy losses

And you .. and the other LOONS still defend this A S S H O L E.

Last edited:

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
That comment stoopid .. even for you. WHO is the Commander-In-Chief of the US Military??qq

Biden pressed for a rushed strike .. for political benefit .. to cover for his totally botched Afghanistan exit, including getting 13 members of the Military killed. Biden's experts likely got their "intelligence" from their professional, businesslike allies .. the Taliban.

So .. Biden covered .. for getting 13 Military murdered .. by murdering 10 civilians ..including 7 children who were mostly incinerated.

It was a win for the Taliban .. since they helped the Biden administration to murder their enemy .. a guy who had worked with the US.

Ever notice .. every time Biden f..ks something up .. he does something equally stoopid to cover his tracks??

He's abandoned hundreds of Americans behind enemy lines .. but still took a long weekend off .. in Delaware?

Kinda like you defending Trump after 500,000 people died from a virus he said was fake....oh crap....you forgot that you lying POS.

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month

You know, I have never known of anyone who can distort facts and truth like you do...except for Cheeto of course... :rolleyes:

Gator6x4

TNTeenager

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month
So .. you don't know and this .. is just more of your liberal blather.

And you wonder why you're known .. as the Loon from Saskatoon?

Twenty Years Of American Blood, Lives, Sweat, Money Down The Drain In Less Than Sixty Days

You pulled this crap before in TBN and at first I would engage you and try to educate you but you ignored any and all facts that contradicted your beliefs so I quit wasting my time on you back then and I am not wasting my time on you now.

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
You pulled this crap before in TBN and at first I would engage you and try to educate you but you ignored any and all facts that contradicted your beliefs so I quit wasting my time on you back then and I am not wasting my time on you now.
Yet .. you keep responding with your mindless blather and insults.

You’re incapable of engaging .. in a discussion .. unless it’s someone you agree with or SUCKUP to.

BTW .. it’s unlikely you could ever educate anyone.

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Yet .. you keep responding with your mindless blather and insults.

You’re incapable of engaging .. in a discussion .. unless it’s someone you agree with or SUCKUP to.

BTW .. it’s unlikely you could ever educate anyone.
Oh I don't know. So let's us see. He posted this in his response to another poster. What did he say?

-... . . - / ..-. --- .-. / -... .-. .- .. -.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
It's really hard to educate stupid people....take bobbysucks for example.