• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Ukraine

saracenas

Regular
Why did Pelosi only bring other Democrats to Ukraine?

Because it was just a continuation of the Democrat's Partisan S H I T SHOW.
Maybe Republicans didn’t want or couldn’t go?

Edit: if I were a Republican, I would do what I want, nobody would or wouldn't bring me anywhere. :)

Last edited:

saracenas

Regular
If Biden .. and his handlers .. were truly "reliable allies" .. they would have been flooding Ukraine with needed armaments .. back in 2021 .. instead of continuing to sit on their hands.
I meant the United States is reliable ally as a country.

Regarding the armaments brought in time or too late I have written two times in this thread. There are still lots of speculation on it. Even me, since I am very concerned about the events in Ukraine, I was not sure Ukraine will defend so strongly their Батьківщина. No surprise, that some countries especially Germany behaved and still behaves with a hesitation.
Believe me much determination will be needed in the nearest future. So it'll be a lot to do.

saracenas

Regular
Why did Pelosi only bring other Democrats to Ukraine?

Because it was just a continuation of the Democrat's Partisan S H I T SHOW.
Hey, I have one more answer: if I were a Republican politician and cared about the future of my country's business affairs, I would definitely go to Ukraine (with Mrs. N. Pelosi or without) just because talking to hard-working and smart Ukrainians is much more promising than talking to the liars, deceivers and foolish Muscovites. ;)

Molalla1

TNTeenager
Hey, I have one more answer: if I were a Republican politician and cared about the future of my country's business affairs, I would definitely go to Ukraine (with Mrs. N. Pelosi or without) just because talking to hard-working and smart Ukrainians is much more promising than talking to the liars, deceivers and foolish Muscovites. ;)
So, to clarify, you are saying that our Republican representation listen to the Russians?

saracenas

Regular
So, to clarify, you are saying that our Republican representation listen to the Russians?
Oh no, no... not at all. I love American Republicans. Among my most favorite U.S. presidents are Republicans (look at my signature!). I don't know what are they listening to, but I wish Republicans not to depend on the events going on. They should do CORRECT things on their own and to get back to the innovated leadership. To create the circumstances that nobody would fight with the bad, but the bad would only tremble, for instance. :)

saracenas

Regular
What is happening on the Snake Island and where did the Makarov frigate, the Moscow cruiser, the raptors, the helicopter go...

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
I meant the United States is reliable ally as a country.

Regarding the armaments brought in time or too late I have written two times in this thread. There are still lots of speculation on it. Even me, since I am very concerned about the events in Ukraine, I was not sure Ukraine will defend so strongly their Батьківщина. No surprise, that some countries especially Germany behaved and still behaves with a hesitation.
Believe me much determination will be needed in the nearest future. So it'll be a lot to do.
"I meant the United States is reliable ally as a country."

The US .. is as "reliable ally as a country" as it's current administration .. allows it to be.