• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Voter suppression my Arse...Filibuster dumb A's

The Truth

I guess Joe biden believes black people are "vunables", stupid, and naïve. Still trying to stoke a democratic lie, that voters are suppressed.

Why are democrats afraid of an honest, photo ID vote? Because they know they can't win an honest vote. There is a new investigation about to happen in Georgia.

It's a power grab, by the weakest majority in the history of our country, to grab control of voting. I pray it does not come to pass. There are no suppressed voters.

And chucky fake tears whiner, up there making threats to the last 2 moderate democrats on earth apparently, sending swarms of whining democrats to their offices to try and strong arm them to go along with the filibuster rule change.

Remember when Harry R. changed the simple majority vote, and then Trump got in and it bit them in the A? Well, watch what you sow democrats. It will come back to haunt you after next elections.

quark

Regular
So .. why does photo ID for voting .. scare you then?
I did not say that. Sorry if that is what you read into it.

The question was directed to Truth, who is implying that Voter Suppression is all about photo id's. I think that is but a small subset of issues with voting.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
I did not say that. Sorry if that is what you read into it.

The question was directed to Truth, who is implying that Voter Suppression is all about photo id's. I think that is but a small subset of issues with voting.
Ok. I misunderstood as well

I am Steppenwolfe

TNTeenager
I guess Joe biden believes black people are "vunables", stupid, and naïve. Still trying to stoke a democratic lie, that voters are suppressed.

Why are democrats afraid of an honest, photo ID vote? Because they know they can't win an honest vote. There is a new investigation about to happen in Georgia.

It's a power grab, by the weakest majority in the history of our country, to grab control of voting. I pray it does not come to pass. There are no suppressed voters.

And chucky fake tears whiner, up there making threats to the last 2 moderate democrats on earth apparently, sending swarms of whining democrats to their offices to try and strong arm them to go along with the filibuster rule change.

Remember when Harry R. changed the simple majority vote, and then Trump got in and it bit them in the A? Well, watch what you sow democrats. It will come back to haunt you after next elections.
:poop::poop::poop:

PRNDL

Social Butterfly
Not surprised by your reply as you previously stated you didn't care if the Democrats cheated to steal an election.

Bottom line.......you're worthless.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Not surprised by your reply as you previously stated you didn't care if the Democrats cheated to steal an election.

Bottom line.......you're worthless.
The Democrats didn't cheat to steal an election regardless of how many times you repeat that Trump lie. The Democrats won the election by popular votes and electoral votes.

"Biden's 4.5-point victory margin is the second largest since 2000. Only Barack Obama's 7-point win in 2008 was bigger. The same is true of Biden's margin of 7 million popular votes. Obama won by 10 million in 2008. And, of course, the 81 million votes Biden won is by far the most any presidential candidate has ever received."

Electoral votes:

Biden Electoral Votes. 306

Trump Electoral Votes. 232

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
The Democrats didn't cheat to steal an election regardless of how many times you repeat that Trump lie. The Democrats won the election by popular votes and electoral votes.

"Biden's 4.5-point victory margin is the second largest since 2000. Only Barack Obama's 7-point win in 2008 was bigger. The same is true of Biden's margin of 7 million popular votes. Obama won by 10 million in 2008. And, of course, the 81 million votes Biden won is by far the most any presidential candidate has ever received."

Electoral votes:

Biden Electoral Votes. 306

Trump Electoral Votes. 232

Did Biden .. ever thank you for you vote?

Hillary?

Obama?