• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Voter suppression my Arse...Filibuster dumb A's

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
Who the %^&# are you to question how one's life is lived?
Who are you to question me? You're nothing but a keyboard tough guy.
I'm not the one who's making the claim f face. He makes many claims that prove to be a lie or I'd give him a break

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Who are you to question me? You're nothing but a keyboard tough guy.
I'm not the one who's making the claim f face. He makes many claims that prove to be a lie or I'd give him a break
Speaking of keyboard tough guys, if you want to see what one looks like, go look in the mirror, oh I forgot they don't have mirrors in the fantasy world you live in.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
Speaking of keyboard tough guys, if you want to see what one looks like, go look in the mirror, oh I forgot they don't have mirrors in the fantasy world you live in.
Don't worry, nobody believed you anyways.
btw, That's the best you could come up with? Perhaps Steppenwolfe will do better.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Don't worry, nobody believed you anyways.
btw, That's the best you could come up with? Perhaps Steppenwolfe will do better.
‘The title of the thread is,”Voter suppression my Arse...Filibuster dumb A's”

Not play, “Childish idiot games with a pathetic retard.”

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
I know it is shocking to you that others have a life other than one they have fantasied about and made up.
Then by all means tell us about your presidential meetings. I'll wait. But you probably won't.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Top Poster Of Month
I have told you many times. I do not have to explain anything to you.
Sad that with ALL those accomplishments you're sitting on this site speaking to tops 6 people.

IOW, You're FOS, no surprise there.

Dftodd

TNTeenager
‘The title of the thread is,”Voter suppression my Arse...Filibuster dumb A's”

Not play, “Childish idiot games with a pathetic retard.”
Well thats a politically correct statement if I ever saw one. I'm assuming you don't have any special needs kids in your family. Or maybe some family friends who have one. No cousins or relatives?? I bet they would be happy as a clam to see you saying stuff like that.

You should be proud of yourself gator for using words like that. 😉😉😉😉

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Well thats a politically correct statement if I ever saw one. I'm assuming you don't have any special needs kids in your family. Or maybe some family friends who have one. No cousins or relatives?? I bet they would be happy as a clam to see you saying stuff like that.

You should be proud of yourself gator for using words like that. 😉😉😉😉
Calling someone what he is, is not denigrating those with special needs.