• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Voter suppression my Arse...Filibuster dumb A's

Dftodd

TNTeenager
Calling someone what he is, is not denigrating those with special needs.
It doesn't matter who you said it too. Using that word in that context is denigrating to those with special needs. I bet you still find it exceptable to call folks the "N" word as well.

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
It doesn't matter who you said it too. Using that word in that context is denigrating to those with special needs. I bet you still find it exceptable to call folks the "N" word as well.
Nope, I am from NC not Arkansas. As an aside I used that word one time when I was very young and my mother washed my mouth out with soapy water. I learned fast so that never occurred again. In the household I was raised it was a no..no to denigrate anyone based on the color of their skin.

Dftodd

TNTeenager
Nope, I am from NC not Arkansas. As an aside I used that word one time when I was very young and my mother washed my mouth out with soapy water. I learned fast so that never occurred again. In the household I was raised it was a no..no to denigrate anyone based on the color of their skin.
Yeah, your wife needs to hit you with the lye soap for using the R word as well.

You pretty much tanked what little respect anyone had for you. 😉😉😉😉 there's no reason where it's acceptable to use the word how you did. 😉😉😉

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Yeah, your wife needs to hit you with the lye soap for using the R word as well.

You pretty much tanked what little respect anyone had for you. 😉😉😉😉 there's no reason where it's acceptable to use the word how you did. 😉😉😉
Nope your wife needs to use a big hammer on your head and lacquer stripper in your mouth to teach you there is one huge or humongous difference between a Republican and Trump or one of his Trumper's.

I am well aware of yours and lostcreekranch's undying love and support for your Great Messiah Trump and feel he should not be held Responsible or Accountable for his actions as President. You also do not view post about him as holding him accountable for his actions of fostering an atmosphere of political and racial dividedness in the United States, but instead as an attack on the Republican Party.

I am Steppenwolfe

TNTeenager
Who's acting like a retard now? Don't be so obtuse.

I am Steppenwolfe

TNTeenager
Nope your wife needs to use a big hammer on your head and lacquer stripper in your mouth to teach you there is one huge or humongous difference between a Republican and Trump or one of his Trumper's.

I am well aware of yours and lostcreekranch's undying love and support for your Great Messiah Trump and feel he should not be held Responsible or Accountable for his actions as President. You also do not view post about him as holding him accountable for his actions of fostering an atmosphere of political and racial dividedness in the United States, but instead as an attack on the Republican Party.
Gator... you can't talk sense to a trumper; it's a DNA thing.

Dftodd

TNTeenager

You really need to get off the crack rock buddy and focus 😉😉😉😉

I call you out on some language you shouldnt be using 😉😉😉😉 Never once mentioned the orange man. He's out of office. It's sleepy Joe and the hoe now 😉😉😉 You really need to get over it and move on.

I am Steppenwolfe

TNTeenager
You really need to get off the crack rock buddy and focus 😉😉😉😉

I call you out on some language you shouldnt be using 😉😉😉😉 Never once mentioned the orange man. He's out of office. It's sleepy Joe and the hoe now 😉😉😉 You really need to get over it and move on.
And the hoe??? Is that how you refer to the women in your life? Real classy ...

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth
Yep, that was not in the classic Merriam-Webster books Wolf, but she, "our VP" has done about as much as our current President . . . . Zero.
In fairness to Harris the only notable thing Pence did in his four years as VP was follow and obey the US Constitution by refusing to commit fraud which defied and denied the Great Messiah Trump demand to install him as Americas first dictator.

Also all military personnel are very familiar with the chain of command hierarchy. Harris and Pence were/are in a hierarchy position. Some Presidents feel comfortable with their VP and give them great latitude others do not.

Pence has two accomplishments credited to him in four years as VP.

Mike Pence VP accomplishments

"As vice president, Pence chaired the National Space Council since it was reestablished in June 2017. In February 2020, Pence was appointed chairman of the White House Coronavirus Task Force, which was established in response to the COVID-19 pandemic in the United States."