• We will be this forum soon. Please save any content that you wish to preserve by July 5, 2022. Thank you.

Voter suppression my Arse...Filibuster dumb A's

Gator6x4

Blabbermouth

The Truth

Thankfully, Senators Manchin and Sinema just might have saved America as we know it.

Seeing the hate come out of their supposed team mates, calling them racists, is REAL telling. What a sorry LOT OF LOSERS. I'd be ashamed to be associated to them.

No, it's not just about photo ID, but photo ID is a large part of it. Along with no drop off all night voting.

Also, how many of you liberals want illegals to be able to vote, like they are trying to do in NY?

Molalla1

TNTeenager
Thankfully, Senators Manchin and Sinema just might have saved America as we know it.

Seeing the hate come out of their supposed team mates, calling them racists, is REAL telling. What a sorry LOT OF LOSERS. I'd be ashamed to be associated to them.

No, it's not just about photo ID, but photo ID is a large part of it. Along with no drop off all night voting.

Also, how many of you liberals want illegals to be able to vote, like they are trying to do in NY?
Truth, you are point on.