Why are they saying Child Abuse is OK?

Diggin_It!

Regular
The purple thread over there, several are telling tales from back when and even promoting it now as a way to 'teach' kids. It wasn't OK then. It isn't OK now.

Maybe if it was done to them it might explain why they're so screwed up?

drssg

Regular
I don't believe I've ever heard anyone say, "Child abuse is OK." There are, of course, differing viewpoints as to what constitutes child abuse.

If you care to offer specific examples that you believe are child abuse, perhaps someone will agree or disagree. The devil is in the details, and there are gray areas.

Molalla1

TNTeenager
I don't believe I've ever heard anyone say, "Child abuse is OK." There are, of course, differing viewpoints as to what constitutes child abuse.

If you care to offer specific examples that you believe are child abuse, perhaps someone will agree or disagree. The devil is in the details, and there are gray areas.
I know at my age (78) when I was going through school all the teachers would have been arrested with todays standards.

JesseScutT

I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet visitors, its really really pleasant paragraph on building up new weblog.