Why are they saying Child Abuse is OK?

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month

"An April 2021 study by Unchained at Last found nearly 300,000 minors were legally married in the U.S. between 2000 and 2018, most of them girls age 16 or 17 (though a few were as young as 10), wed to adult men an average of four years older.

In around 60,000 of those marriages, the spousal age difference should have constituted a *** crime under the relevant state’s law. Of the 60,000, in roughly 52,800 cases, the marriage license allowed within marriage what would have otherwise been considered statutory rape. In the remaining 7,200, the ages of those involved were such that, though the marriage was legal, *** within it remained a crime."

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery

"An April 2021 study by Unchained at Last found nearly 300,000 minors were legally married in the U.S. between 2000 and 2018, most of them girls age 16 or 17 (though a few were as young as 10), wed to adult men an average of four years older.

In around 60,000 of those marriages, the spousal age difference should have constituted a *** crime under the relevant state’s law. Of the 60,000, in roughly 52,800 cases, the marriage license allowed within marriage what would have otherwise been considered statutory rape. In the remaining 7,200, the ages of those involved were such that, though the marriage was legal, *** within it remained a crime."
Didn't Trump do something similar with Ivanka.....I don't think he ever really wanted to marry her...just screw her.

JesseScutT

Just desire to say your article is as surprising. The clarity to your submit is simply excellent and that i could think you are a professional on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grasp your RSS feed to keep updated with coming near near post. Thank you one million and please keep up the enjoyable work.