Why is it OK to Desecrate the Flag?

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
No good serviceman would say that burning a flag like i posted is the proper way to dispose of old glory so I call bs. Prove it.

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
No good serviceman would say that burning a flag like i posted is the proper way to dispose of old glory so I call bs. Prove it.
‘Hey idiot if you have a problem with a Supreme Court decision take that up with them not me.

Thankfully no serviceman or servicewoman lives in your distorted Trumpism world of reality. Service personnel believe in the US Constitution and the Rule of Law. A majority of Active and Inactive Service personnel uphold and defend the US Constitution and obey the Rule of Law. They are not like you a person that lives on a Fictional Beet Farm and worships and idolizes your self appointed Great Messiah Trump who attempted to overthrow the Democracy of the United States, The US Constitution and the Rule of Law on January 6th, 2021 and install himself as Americas first Dictator.

Now a question for you. Are you going to Trumps second assault on the Democracy of the United States on September 18th, 2021????? I hope this time the Capital Police and Washington DC Police recognize the attack for what it is and uses the appropriate force against those participating to prevent the thoughts of any future attempts to overthrow the Democracy of the United States.

As George Bush said in his 9/11/21 Memorial Day Speech to honor and remember those killed on 9/11/01. The threat to Americas Democracy is under attack.

"We have seen growing evidence that the dangers to our country can come, not only across borders, but from violence that gathers within. There is little cultural overlap between violent extremists abroad and violent extremists at home," he said. "But in their disdain for pluralism, in their disregard for human life, in their determination to defile national symbols, they are children of the same foul spirit."

US Servicemen and women
also have read the US Constitution and understands the Democracy of the United States consists of three equal branches and would never post what you did.

How long are we going to put up with this crap?

www.newsweek.com

Members of Congress and their staff are exempt from Biden's vaccine mandate
The president's executive orders apply to employees of the executive branch and federal government contractors.
www.newsweek.com
www.newsweek.com

Last edited:

lostcreekranch

Blabbermouth
To a loser like you nothing. You say you were in the Air Force which I seriously doubt. All Air Force personnel I have ever met had character and principles, of which you have none. What upset you so? The great and glorious salary a lot of America’s youth gave their lives for or will carry mental scars for the rest of their lives.

You are just a perverted C a m e l h u m p e r.
" You say you were in the Air Force which I seriously doubt. "

Who cares .. what you think? Not me.

You, Dip S h I t, Canutie, and Stephanie .. seem to be enamored with C A M E L S ? Why is that?

You four .. even got the word .. banned?

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
" You say you were in the Air Force which I seriously doubt. "

Who cares .. what you think? Not me.

You, Dip S h I t, Canutie, and Stephanie .. seem to be enamored with C A M E L S ? Why is that?

You four .. even got the word .. banned?
Hey Twig.....remember the ca mel picture you dumb SOB? Don't think it is us who are enamored with ca mels!

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
‘Hey idiot if you have a problem with a Supreme Court decision take that up with them not me.

Thankfully no serviceman or servicewoman lives in your distorted Trumpism world of reality. Service personnel believe in the US Constitution and the Rule of Law. A majority of Active and Inactive Service personnel uphold and defend the US Constitution and obey the Rule of Law. They are not like you a person that lives on a Fictional Beet Farm and worships and idolizes your self appointed Great Messiah Trump who attempted to overthrow the Democracy of the United States, The US Constitution and the Rule of Law on January 6th, 2021 and install himself as Americas first Dictator.

Now a question for you. Are you going to Trumps second assault on the Democracy of the United States on September 18th, 2021????? I hope this time the Capital Police and Washington DC Police recognize the attack for what it is and uses the appropriate force against those participating to prevent the thoughts of any future attempts to overthrow the Democracy of the United States.

As George Bush said in his 9/11/21 Memorial Day Speech to honor and remember those killed on 9/11/01. The threat to Americas Democracy is under attack.

"We have seen growing evidence that the dangers to our country can come, not only across borders, but from violence that gathers within. There is little cultural overlap between violent extremists abroad and violent extremists at home," he said. "But in their disdain for pluralism, in their disregard for human life, in their determination to defile national symbols, they are children of the same foul spirit."

US Servicemen and women
also have read the US Constitution and understands the Democracy of the United States consists of three equal branches and would never post what you did.

How long are we going to put up with this crap?

www.newsweek.com

Members of Congress and their staff are exempt from Biden's vaccine mandate
The president's executive orders apply to employees of the executive branch and federal government contractors.
www.newsweek.com
www.newsweek.com
Pat, Id like to solve the puzzle...... Gator is an idiot who lies like trump and Biden.

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
Pat, Id like to solve the puzzle...... Gator is an idiot who lies like trump and Biden.
Facts and truth got you again I see. Now don’t forget you lying piece of scum to deny this post, post # 50 ALSO.

The Wheel of Fortune is a real program not like your fictional Schrute Beet Farm, surprised you know anything about something that is real.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Facts and truth got you again I see. Now don’t forget you lying piece of scum to deny this post, post # 50 ALSO.

The Wheel of Fortune is a real program not like your fictional Schrute Beet Farm, surprised you know anything about something that is real.
Pat, the answer is...... Gator is a liar.

Gator6x4

TNTeenager
‘You post a picture of a flag on fire without any history about the picture. The recommended way of disposing of a non serviceable American Flag is burning. This is supposed to happen without allowing the flag to touch the ground.

Now explain Eisenstein how you would dispose of a American flag by burning it without letting it touch the ground. Bear in mind that cloth will not burn when compressed or wadded up. So you put a small flag on a staff and ignite it and let it burn. Some of the larger ceremonial flags are suspended from a boom and ignited.

The picture of the burning flag you posted is attached to a metal pole with wire at the top and bottom. Without the history of time date and location of the flag burning which was not provided by you how is one to know by just looking at the photo to know this was not the proper disposal of a American Flag?

Something else for you and others who criticize me for stating the fact and truth that burning a American Flag is the recommended means of disposal. The US Military takes the disposal of a flag seriously. They have a Flag destroying ceremony.

The ceremony involves two color guards, one for the flag currently in use and a special color guard for the flag to be retired from service.

Last edited:

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
‘You post a picture of a flag on fire without any history about the picture. The recommended way of disposing of a non serviceable American Flag is burning. This is supposed to happen without allowing the flag to touch the ground.

Now explain Eisenstein how you would dispose of a American flag by burning it without letting it touch the ground. Bear in mind that cloth will not burn when compressed or wadded up. So you put a small flag on a staff and ignite it and let it burn. Some of the larger ceremonial flags are suspended from a boom and ignited.

The picture of the burning flag you posted is attached to a metal pole with wire at the top and bottom. Without the history of time date and location of the flag burning which was not provided by you how is one to know by just looking at the photo to know this was not the proper disposal of a American Flag?

Something else for you and others who criticize me for stating the fact and truth that burning a American Flag is the recommended means of disposal. The US Military takes the disposal of a flag seriously. They have a Flag destroying ceremony.

The ceremony involves two color guards, one for the flag currently in use and a special color guard for the flag to be retired from service.
Keep digging, you're almost hitting China