Why Let Women Decide???

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
As a person who doesn't tell a woman what to do with their body, I cannot understand why so many on the left become exorcized whenever abortion is spoken of. Of all the alls that this country currently has to deal with, why the abortion issue? I just don't get it.

Mace Canute

Blabbermouth
Top Poster Of Month
As a person who doesn't tell a woman what to do with their body, I cannot understand why so many on the left become exorcized whenever abortion is spoken of. Of all the alls that this country currently has to deal with, why the abortion issue? I just don't get it.
Tell that to the Repuglicans. They are the ones who are actually trying to deny women the right to do with their bodies what they want.

JerryBob

Peanut Gallery
Clean your other ear.....you will hear a lot of people on the right talk about it as well.......they are the ones who want to tell women what to do becasue they care so much about all those unwanted kids.....yet they don't want to support them and when they are killed in mass murders.....they don't give a crap about them.

Schrute Farm

TNTeenager
Clean your other ear.....you will hear a lot of people on the right talk about it as well.......they are the ones who want to tell women what to do becasue they care so much about all those unwanted kids.....yet they don't want to support them and when they are killed in mass murders.....they don't give a crap about them.
You missed my point but Im not surprised